- Water Supply & Sewerage
- To provide round the clock water supply to all the residents.
- To operate all the tube wells and disposal station (16 Nos.) in three shifts.
- To operate the filtration plants and to ensure cleanliness and hygienic supply of water
- Periodical maintenance of tube wells to avoid break downs/inconvenience to residents.
- To ensure disposal of sewerage water round the clock.
- Operation of disposal stations and periodic maintenance of structures.
- Removal of sewerage line blockages where-ever occurs in the Town.
- Cleanliness of septic tanks of residents free of cost.
- To attend complaints of the residents promptly to avoid damages.
- Cleanliness of all the main roads, streets, main gates, masajid, filtration plants, markets, graveyard, janazgah, vacant plots, ploughing of vacant plots.
- To monitor all garbage cleaning activities by the contractor in the Town.
ensure and provide transformers for uninterrupted power supply in the Town.
- To check and supervise the repair of transformers damaged during operations.
- To provide uninterrupted street light supply in the town.
- To keep proper record of damaged/changed street lights (bulbs/tubes).
- To maintain electrical system (Tree cutting/line maintenance etc).
- To coordinate and liaison with LESCO for smooth continuity of electricity.
- Augmentation of the existing electrical system foreseeing the future needs.
- Complaint Centre
The complaint center to be kept operative in 2 x shifts and the deputed staff shall take following actions:
of each complaint in register with date, time & number.
- Complaint shall be forwarded to emergency gang or liaison with concerned staff immediately for early processing/action.
- To inform Sr. Engineer/Secretary on case to case basis for re-dressed.
- Sr. Engineer/Incharge will allocate the required manpower to meet any emergency.
dig graves on confirmation and completion of all codal formalities by the
maintenance engineer and respective office.
- To maintain all graves properly to avoid damage from rains and to allocate each grave with number.
- To provide round the clock facility to the residents.
- To maintain register of complaints in graveyard maintenance office D-2.
- Building Control
- To check and ensure all under construction houses, renovation addition in already constructed buildings as per approved map.
- To take action and report against illegal constructions.
- To physically demarcate possession of plots on site.
- To prepare and maintain record of constructed houses.
- To monitor and report any illegal commercial activity by residents or others in violation of Society Rules/Policy.
- To forward new building plans of the houses.
- To prepare list of houses (constructed/under-construction)
- To issue notices on any violations of building plans.
- To maintain record of all notices